The Galaxy S10 5G is the best model in Samsung’s high-end Galaxy S10 series, offering premium specifications all around. With a score of 97 points, the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G was the number one in the DxOMark smartphone front camera ranking.
The results were very close to the Galaxy S10+ (96) overall, but small improvements in several test categories, particularly for video, have helped the 5G edge out its cousin by one point.
Now, the Asus Zenfone 6 has taken over the number one spot in the DxOMark front camera ranking from the Galaxy S10 5G. With an overall DxOMark front camera score of 98 points, the Asus ZenFone 6 beats the competition by only one point.
The Asus ZenFone 6 comes with an incredible camera concept—the ZenFone 6 features a single module that can rotate to point outward or toward the photographer.
Asus Zenfone 6 front camera specifications:
- Rotating dual-camera
- Primary 48Mp Sony IMX586 1/2″ sensor, an f/1.8-aperture lens with the 26mm-equivalent focal length
- Ultra-wide: 13Mp sensor, f/2.4-aperture lens with 11mm-equivalent focal length
- PDAF and laser autofocus on the primary camera
- 2160p video at 30 frames per second (4K)
- Dual-LED flash
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G front camera specifications:
- Single front camera
- 1/3-inch 10Mp sensor with 1.22µm pixels
- 25mm-equivalent focal length
- F/1.9 aperture
- Dual-pixel AF
- And the 3D Depth Camera
However, the Galaxy S10 5G tops the DxOMark rear camera ranking with the 112 marks.